Case Review: Recent Client Results
Mesothelioma and asbestos compensation amounts vary greatly, based on factors like age at diagnosis, the extent of injury, and the laws in various states. Our asbestos lawyers would be happy to discuss your case with you in more detail so as to provide an idea of what similiar cases to yours have recovered.
Our extensive knowledge and experience over the years in asbestos litigation, as well as the skill of our lawyers has allowed us to achieve these recent results for some of our clients:
- $2.6 million to a living mesothelioma victim who worked at Weirton Steel.
- $2.2 million to the widow of a deceased local #2 insulator who worked in WV.
- $1.3 million to a mesothelioma victim that worked 3 months at an industrial site in WV.
- Over $1.2 million for the widow of a PA man who died from mesothelioma related to his work for United States Steel.
- Over $1 million in settlements for family of deceased OH steelworker who died of mesothelioma.
- $1 million in settlements for widow of deceased OH power plant worker who died of mesothelioma.
- Over $1 million in settlements for self-employed plasterer from OH suffering with mesothelioma.
- Over $900K for the family of a PA mesothelioma victim who worked one summer at a steel mill.
- Over $650K to a WV tradesman who suffers from lung cancer.
- Over $700K to the family of a ME woman who developed mesothelioma as a result of being exposed to asbestos brought home by her husband on his work clothes.
- Over $500K to a Weirton Steel lung cancer victim.